Before submitting your demos for consideration, make sure you meet these three criteria:
1. You are a trained, professional full-time voice actor with years of proven commercial experience.
2. You have your own professional recording studio and can produce high-quality, broadcast-ready audio, with little to no background noise and is 100% echo-free (dry).
We will not accept poorly recorded audio, or audio that has considerable background noise and/or audible reverb. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Audio / voice over work typically comes at the very end of the production cycle, which means clients expect a speedy turnaround. Barring circumstances like illness, vacation, etc. we expect turnaround times to be fast and professional, as this is what keeps clients coming back. A 300-500 words voice recording for example should be turned around within 24-48 hours (or less).
1- Talent payments after the approval on the voice over usually it takes 10-15 days for us to release the payments.
2- CreativeLimit Studio typically issues payment back-to-back, that is, when funds are received from customers for any given project. We do everything possible to expedite payments and often issue payments before funds are received, but this is the exception – not the rule.
3- At this time, CreativeLimit Studio’s exclusive forms of payment are Paypal and Payoneer.
1- CreativeLimit Studio takes pride in a speedy turnaround for all projects. We expect most projects (up to 1,000 words) to be turned around within 24-48 hours.
2- We reserve the right not to work with voice actors whose work is consistently late / delayed with no reasonable justification.
4- We ask that voice actors email us to notify when they are unavailable due to illness, vacation, etc.
1- CreativeLimit Studio requires all talents to own or have uninterrupted access to a broadcast-quality recording facility. We reserve the right not to work with talents who deliver audio in poor quality.
2- When tasked with a new project, unless stated in advance, it is the voice actor’s responsibility to check the following:
- Pronunciation of words they are not sure of.
- Delivery style requested by the client.
- Audio format of deliverables (e.g. AIF, WAV, mp3, etc.)
3- Re-recordings shall be performed at no charge in the following scenarios:
- Reading errors, pronunciation errors, failure to adhere to the style indicated by the customer.
- Errors in post-production work, such as file splitting, file naming etc. (where applicable).
4- Changes in copy made by the customer post-recording are typically charged. Generally speaking, talent is compensated for such changes, depending on the level of changes requested.
By accepting the terms of service, voice actor agrees to the following non-disclosure agreement:
This Nondisclosure Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between CreativeLimit Studio
(“Disclosing Party”) and voice actor (“Receiving Party”) for the purpose of preventing the unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information as defined below. The parties agree to enter into a confidential relationship with respect to the disclosure of certain proprietary and confidential information (“Confidential Information”).
1- Obligations of Receiving Party
Receiving Party shall hold and maintain the Confidential Information in strictest confidence for the sole and exclusive benefit of the Disclosing Party. Receiving Party shall carefully restrict access to Confidential Information to employees, contractors and third parties as is reasonably required and shall require those persons to sign nondisclosure restrictions at least as protective as those in this Agreement. Receiving Party shall not, without prior written approval of Disclosing Party, use for Receiving Party’s own benefit, publish, copy, or otherwise disclose to others, or permit the use by others for their benefit or to the detriment of Disclosing Party, any Confidential Information. Receiving Party shall return to Disclosing Party any and all records, notes, and other written, printed, or tangible materials in its possession pertaining to Confidential Information immediately if Disclosing Party requests it in writing.
2- Time Periods
The nondisclosure provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement and Receiving Party’s duty to hold Confidential Information in confidence shall remain in effect until the Confidential Information no longer qualifies as a trade secret or until Disclosing Party sends Receiving Party written notice releasing Receiving Party from this Agreement, whichever occurs first.
Disclosure of Personal Details
BY ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO DIVULGE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO CUSTOMERS. FURTHERMORE YOU AGREE TO CONTACT CUSTOMERS SOLICITING YOUR SERVICES EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH CREATIVELIMIT STUDIO AND NOT DIRECTLY.